Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Artfully Musing Apothecary Event

I am so excited! I recently discovered Laura Carson and her blog: www.artfullymusing.blogspot.com. She is amazingly talented! For Halloween she has created the PRETTY POTIONS & POISONS APOTHECARY EVENT. You can go to her blog to learn more and see all the great things she has created.  She has free tutorials too! Warning - lots of pics and TMI (too much information).


I am so excited! I recently discovered Laura Carson and her blog: www.artfullymusing.blogspot.com. She is amazingly talented and very, very generous. For Halloween she has created the PRETTY POTIONS & POISONS APOTHECARY EVENT. You can go to her blog to learn more and see all the great things she has created. And what all the other talented artist have entered in the contest. She has free tutorials too! Now, as excited as I am, I also feel bad. I should have had this posted much earlier in the month so you could participate too. But, as you can see from my blog it is gathering dust and cobwebs. Oh! I guess that makes this a good time to get it all cleaned up and rolling along. I will do that after Halloween tomorrow. For today I am showing you pictures of what I have created for this EVENT. Warning - lots of pics and TMI (too much information).

Apothecary Menagerie

Created to enter in the Pretty Potions and Poisons Apothecary Event at
www. artullymusing.blogspot.com

Vintage Green Cupboard






The Shrunken Princess in Pink and Her Shrunken Carriage


Spice Rack Apothecary





Cupcake Stand Apothecary






Thank you so much for reading my blog and looking at my creations. I appreciate you and plan to add more to my blog soon! Sue xo

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi. I really love your stuff. X

SueB said...

Thank you so much! I was so inspired by Laura at Arfully Musing. It was so much fun and I can't wait to add more for next year! I also am hoping to add more of my work here soon.

fairyrocks said...

Wow you really nailed these projects. I saw some of the prompts for this, but never got round to trying anything. How fantastic that you did, all the details, so inspiring. Keep smiling and creating.

SueB said...

Thank you. I go a little bit (!)overboard about doing these things and the project keeps getting bigger and bigger. I am already collecting bits and pieces to expand next year. I wish I had a shut off switch sometimes! Thanks for looking I appreciate it.